Blogging is coming back. Many OGs are starting to re-visit the craft, including Gina Trapani who’s Short-form blogging post has her “new rules for blogging”:
- If it’s a paragraph, it’s a post.
- Negotiate a comfort zone on two axes: personal and public
- Traffic is irrelevant. Don’t even measure it.
- Simplify, simplify. No comments.
- Ask for trusted collaborator feedback.
- Have fun. Blogging is not your job.
I am in… which means this site will likely start to include subjects you aren’t used to seeing here. I hope you enjoy the ride, but in the end this isn’t my job and it’s my personal site. (And yes, I am back to WordPress.)
via Scribbling.net | Short-form blogging.