Wow. January is almost over already!
I just wanted to post a quick update on my Love List progress.
Things I’ve done well so far:
- Kept on top of my priorities. (27 days in my new Moleskine planner. Each day has a ton of crossed off to-dos. I've also not procrastinated on any important task this month.)
- Exercise. (Almost every other day for most of January.)
- Blog once per week. (This is my 8th post this month.)
- Purge stuff. (We unloaded like 15 bags of stuff to the Salvation Army a week or so ago. More to come!)
- Blog design. (Moved forward one step, as I re-launched blog on the platform I'm going to use going forward. Design is next!)
- See more movies. (Movies in the theater, I've seen recently: Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, twice, The Muppets, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Mission Impossible.)
- Go bowling. (Took the kids!) </ul>
- Take more photos. (I've taken more, but not a significant number and mainly only the kids.)
- Read one book per month. (I seriously need to get on this. I started off good, but haven't read in probably 10 days.)
- Re-connect with friends. (Another thing I started off doing well, but failed the last week or two. Changing that this weekend and next, hopefully!)
- Go to more shows. (A few good shows are coming up!)
- Go camping. (Need to make reservations soon!)
- Spontaneus weekend trip. (Nothing yet.)
- Create an iPhone app. (Have an idea, but no progress yet.)
- Meditate every week. (Totally failed on this.)
- Move my career forward. (No progress yet.) </ul>
Works in progress:
FAIL or Starting Later
I'll post a recap like this at the end of each month to update my progress. How are you doing on your goals or love list?